We Back Our Furnace Installation in New York With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and maintain furnaces, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in New York. What makes our pro labor a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method over the years. All of our specialists are certified, which means they’ve achieved the most respected technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment education to find the leading procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality services that we offer you time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Contact us at (718) 737-2425 to schedule your furnace installation now.
Should I do Furnace Installation and Air Conditioner integration at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings can definitely add up over its lifetime!
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with ALL4HVAC Heating & Air Conditioning
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time